Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Art is What?

Filled with smoothie in my fancy wine glass and a feeling of accomplishment of preparing a great salad..I'm writing away. The art of making a great salad lies in it's ingredients. But the best part of about it is.. that it gives you the liberty to choose what you love eating.
It's kinda like abstract art .. something I see myself doing a lot these days. You mix together things that YOU think go well .. and continue until you think it's time to stop. It's a feeling I can't describe... but if I have to .. it's freedom. The same pleasure is not found in paintings of scenic beauty or cooking by the book.
Art is everywhere... it's in everything you do..because it's the way YOU do it. My life's become poetic .. I'm thinking in colors and drowning in art. I feel beyond my physical self yet subjected to utter self dependence. In famous words... I am a part of all that I've met. The more I look within..the more I feel stronger. With me..it was never about conquering the world. It was always about conquering myself to be a better human.
Art is what ? Art is Y.O.U.

I am an Artist, That's what I am.



No comments: