Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pinterest changed my life

Phew made it back just in the nick of time. I almost believed I was done writing. But here I am, back after 15 paintings, a well decorated house, funky shades of nail color, and a status change. I can go on and on about how wonderful the journey has been, but I'll save the details for later.

For current events, here's what's going on. I am in love with Pinterest. It has changed my way of life. It has helped me to become this person that I have always aspired to be. It all started with the DIY section where you use things that you might otherwise throw away and turn it into something beautiful. I then turned my attention to the Hair and Beauty section. Even though the models in the pictures make you feel ugly as hell. It teaches you to do your own makeup and look even more ugly in the process. But it didn't end there. After a bad choice of nail color I thought I'll just stick to the basics so I moved on to the health section. Now here is what I am proud of.. one Sunday afternoon, I removed everything from my refrigerator that was unhealthy and expired. Basically, all of it. And made a list of stuff that I can buy with the help of Pinterest. I now have nice healthy snacks stored in the fridge, so by default I can only pick something healthy. I not only feel healthy I look healthy too. My skin is getting better and no it's not coz of Proactive. Ok may be it is but I'm certain it has little to do with the new drink Boathouse Green Goodness.

What is next one may ask. Here I am writing again, aren't I?

New and Impoved,
Me

No comments: