Sunday, March 31, 2013

SH

In an unfortunate incident if I happen to be murdered, I want Sherlock Holmes on the case. One may think it's disturbing to think this way, but I finished watching Sherlock Holmes (British), Elementary and The Mentalist. It has messed up my brain a little. Ideally, I see my self as a happy person, trying to right the wrong and make efforts to keep everyone happy. So I think my only chances are to fall prey to a psychopath, who has urges towards curly haired curvy women.  In any case, I want Sherlock Holmes on the job. And not just any... only Benedict Cumberbatch.

Now it get's more disturbing so you can stop reading. Ok fine if you insist. As Sherlock Holmes walks around of what he sees is my dead body. He starts deducing what might have happened. She was getting back home late at night, I can tell since the makeup is all worn out.  She was intervened with this big man who barged in her house as she was opening the door. Look at this bent in the house key and slight blood on the side of the door. She was cut by the wood protruding from the side of the door. There are marks only her neck and no bruises, the house looks untouched and I see no struggle which suggests she was drugged and put to sleep. When she woke up, he slit her wrists and legs and let the blood drain out. He waited for her to wake up since killers like to see the fear in the victims eyes. They get off on it. Come on Come on think he says. This kind of murder resembles the same ones made in 2004, 2007 and 2010. The victim had curly hair and a curvy body. But this is different, this time there is a note. And it's signed M. Sherlock Holmes slowly whispers Moriarty.

Signed,
The Victim

No comments: